Most insurance plans provide mental health coverage and we accept insurance payment from different plans. We are happy to discuss the specifics of your insurance coverage prior to your first visit. Attention, Behavior & Cognition currently accepts the following insurance plans as in-network providers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Indemnity Product
- Preferred Provider Arrangement Product
- HMO Blue Product
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP)
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Boston Medical Health Center Health Plan (BMHCHP)
- General Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Tufts Health Plans
- HMO Products
- Managed Care Products
- United Behavioral Healthcare
- United Behavioral Health
- Harvard Pilgrim
Private Pay Rates:
Psychologist (Ph.D., Psy.D.):
- Initial Intake – $165/1st Session
- Individual/Family Therapy – $150/session
- Group Therapy – $30/session
Masters Level (LICSW, LMHC, LMFT):
- Initial Intake – $115/(1st appointment)
- Individual/Family Therapy – $100/session
- Group Therapy – $30/session
- ADHD Evaluation – $725 (includes initial intake; evidence-based assessment including ratings scales, continuous performance testing, a diagnostic report with summary and recommendations, and a feedback session.
- As of 11/1/2020, there will be a supplemental billing charge of $200 for an ADHD Diagnostic Evaluation report as report writing is not covered by insurance.
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Testing:
- $250/1st Appointment (Initial Intake)
- $225/each additional hour
- A psychological evaluation typically requires 10 hours and includes: review of records, clinical interviews, administration, scoring and interpretation of testing measures, report writing, and a feedback session.
- A neuropsychological evaluation typically requires 12-16 hours and includes: and includes: review of records, clinical interviews, administration, scoring and interpretation of testing measures, report writing, and a feedback session.
- Psychoeducational testing requires approximately 6-8 hours and includes cognitive and academic assessment.
Out of Network Benefits:
If we are considered an out of network provider (not contracted with your insurance), we do not directly bill your insurance company. Instead, you pay for the session upfront and submit for reimbursement from your insurance provider. It is important for you to contact your insurance company to best understand your out of network benefits so that you know what to expect. We have seen insurance companies provide 100% reimbursement and we have seen others provide 0% reimbursement. If you have out of network coverage, we will provide you documentation to submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
Cash, personal check and credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) are accepted for payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a fee for a late cancel or no-show. Please see our cancellation policy for additional information.
Copies of the medical record can be obtained for a fee of $15/per request. Larger documents (above 25 pages) must be picked-up at the office during regular business hours.
Any Other Questions:
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with additional questions you may have.