Attention, Behavior & Cognition is always looking for experienced, licensed clinicians to join our busy group practice that provides outpatient services to children, adolescents and their families.
We provide a comfortable office setting (private entrance, waiting area, easy to access and with parking) with administrative resources to support our clinicians in providing effective services. Providers are paid competitive splits as W-2 employees.
Interested applicants must:
- Demonstrate excellent clinical documentation, communication and time management skills.
- Have previous training and/or experience with children, adolescents, and families.
- Provide at least two professional references.
Preference will be given to applicants who have:
- At least 2-years post-license experience with children and/or adolescents.
- Availability during afternoons or at least one evening and/or Saturday.
If you are looking for a flexible work schedule, the opportunity to be independent in practice, and the potential to earn additional income, contact us today to learn more about being a part of the ABC team.